flutter by

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Trip to the scrapbook store in Branson

Today, my daughter and I went to the scrapbook store in Branson, MO.  It was nice; there was a LOT of stuff, from floor to ceiling basically.  (We haven't scrapped much lately because I am a full time student and it's hard to find time to squeeze it in.  But this summer I decided not to take any classes so we could have time to catch up on all the things that we have put off the past couple of years.)  We are used to Hobby Lobby and Wal-Mart and places that we go to for other items that also have scrapbooking stuff.  So it was kinda overwhelming as to how much stuff there was to look at!  But she got some cute girly stuff and I got a couple of clear stamps and an acrylic block.  I have only ever used wooden stamps or foam so I am excited to see how I like the clear ones!  I saw a post somewhere from a fellow scrapbooker that Tuesday Morning has really good buys on scrapbooking supplies and there is one here in Branson, so I think we will head over there tomorrow!  I am really excited to get home and get back to some of my favorite hobbies that I haven't had time to do for a while!!!

2 comments:

mindy said...

Just stopping by to show you some love. :)

Whitney's Crafty Side said...

Thank you Mindy :)