flutter by

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Cards for St. Jude's

I tried to post this at midnight last night but couldn't get it to post...probably because I should have been in bed and not on-line :).  

I started making cards for kiddos at St. Jude's Hospital yesterday.  One of the blogs I follow put out a challenge to get 5,000 cards made for sick kids, to help bring a little sunshine into their life this summer!  But I was new to the blog and never really thought about joining in the challenge until yesterday when I saw a St. Jude's commercial on t.v.  There was  a beautiful little girl with only strands of her hair left due to chemo, and my heart ached for her.  I thought if I could bring a smile to her face (or other children like her) it would be the least I could do!  So I am in!  I started the first four cards and they are almost complete...I just have to figure out how to finish in the inside!  I will post pics later today!

If you have some extra time, please join in to bring some happiness into the day of a sick child! 

You can find the details at this link :)

  http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/
Have a blessed day,

Whitney :-D

No comments: